post 5 : An expert / person thta i admire my field


the person I admire today is silvio rodriguez, cuban singer-songwriter and composer.
Silvio rodriguez was one of the reasons why I started studying guitar.
I really liked his compositions and how he played the guitar. 

In my school days, I always tried to take out all his songs, I spent a lot of time listening to his music.

I also admire his dedication and commitment to his art. Throughout his career, he has demonstrated an unwavering consistency and passion for songwriting and singing. He has been able to stay true to his unique and authentic style, without being influenced by commercial musical trends. Silvio has been an advocate of music as a form of artistic expression and has defended the importance of lyrics and poetry in popular music.

I also admire the honesty and integrity he has shown throughout his life. Silvio Rodriguez has been a public figure committed to his principles and has used his voice to speak out against injustice and oppression. He has been an advocate for human rights and has used his music to denounce the social inequalities and situations of injustice he has witnessed in his life.
Finally, I admire Silvio Rodriguez's ability to connect emotionally with his audience. His songs transcend linguistic and cultural barriers, reaching people from different countries and generations. His music has been able to transmit deep emotions and awaken the sensitivity of those who listen to it.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4: A picture I like

Post 3: My favorite piece of technology