Post 4: A picture I like

 Post 4: A picture I like




I chose this photo because it shows my two companions who helped me to face the pandemic, which was very difficult for me, as well as for other people.

my little dog that appears on the left is called luffy, he is a dog that we rescued in curacavi, because my parents live there.

He is a dog that was lying around and in curacavi they throw a lot of dogs and in the end we decided to take care of him and today he is very friendly but he is closer to me. luffy arrived in the middle of the year 2021, he is a very attached dog, he is also very cold and suffers a lot at night because he does not have much fur, so you have to put clothes on him to keep him warm, he also takes care of the house and he does not like to share with other dogs.

And the dog on the right is called Tyson, he came to the family as a puppy, my father's sister gave us this dog, Tyson arrived at the end of 2019 is a puppy but with too much energy, always takes care of the home is very suspicious but at the same time very playful, is the gift of my father, my father always plays with him to the ball likes to run after it. He is a dog that at night with any noise or suspicion comes out at once to bark.

I chose this photo because it reminded me of the years of pandemic because I had them both just at that time, this photo was taken in the morning when I was having breakfast.

For me they were like a kind of therapy, it was a very difficult year 2020 and they were my only companions with whom I shared, played, gave gifts, spending time with them did me a lot of good.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 3: My favorite piece of technology