Presentation

 Hello , my name is luis pardo , i have twenty five years old ,  i study musical interpretation , specialized in clasiccal guitar at the university of chile. 

I live in santiago with my parents and my two sisters and i have two dogs.

my father's name is alejandro and he works in printing.


my mother's name is gloria and she works at the bank.


and my two sisters are called valentina and andrea.


valentina is the one in the middle and she studies architecture.

 and andrea is the youngest and she studies auditing. 

and my two dogs are called tyson and luffy.


As for me, I like music very much.

I started studying guitar when I was twelve years old, I started with folk guitar and then I switched to classical guitar.

I listen to music of any style.

I like to compose hip hop music, trova, pop ect.


in my free time I like to play soccer with my friends.

I like to play computer games 

I like to watch series or anime

and go out to share with my friends.




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4: A picture I like

Post 3: My favorite piece of technology