Post 3: My favorite piece of technology


Post 3: My favorite piece of technology


Today my favorite piece of technology is the computer, which I was slowly getting used to.


My parents raised me as a child without these technologies, they didn't like me spending many hours on some technological instrument, they weren't very familiar with those things either.


But as I said at the beginning, nowadays it is very important and you have to adapt to the system.


The tool that I use a lot is my computer, I use it for various topics.


Personally, I really like to compose and produce my own music and all those tools that I need are available on the computer, which has a program called fl studio that is used to record oneself with a microphone. If I want to record a guitar, I can also, but for that I need a sound interface that is connected to the computer and from there I can start recording what I need.


how does it affect my life?


I think you have to find a balance in a certain way, I think that spending many hours at the computer is not very good, you work a lot with your eyesight, and the idea is not to force that sense too much.

I personally use it a lot in the evenings when I do my work.


Would you recommend using it?


Nowadays, yes, it is a very, very practical tool.


I think it is very difficult not to use it, because it is a work tool, everything now is online, new programs are coming out, for those who want to make music, those who work with photography, those who do classes, it is very difficult not to link to the computer.


For students, jobs that have to send everything is by word. 


And this is linked with applications that have the computer as youtube, google, gmail everything is done faster too.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4: A picture I like