BLOG 2

hello, my name is luis pardo,

the career that I study is musical interpretation, specialized in classical guitar.


I chose this career, first of all because I always loved music and my parents put me at the age of 12 in the academy liceo experimental artitistico, where I learned two years folkloric and latin american guitar.

I mainly chose the guitar because I loved its sound and the way it was played, and because I liked to play songs of my favorite artists.

in my school days I never stopped playing guitar, I knew mentally that I wanted to dedicate myself to this and I never stopped practicing, playing songs and composing ect.


My experience with the career has been very difficult, because it is a career that lasts ten years, I have seen several classmates leave because it is not easy.  It is years of practice and you never stop learning. The guitar repertoire to play in the exam is very nice, because it covers all musical periods, such as renaissance, baroque, classical romantic, twentieth century and Chilean works.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 4: A picture I like

Post 3: My favorite piece of technology